Free ZUMBA at the COAs - 6:00 - 7:00pm
(10 week sessions)
- COA Goldin - 2320 W Burleigh Street, Milwaukee, WI - Wednesdays (2/07/2018 - 4/11/2018)
- COA Riverwest - 909 E. North Avenue, Milwaukee, WI - Thursdays (2/8/2018 - 4/12/2018)
This water resistant workout is great for participants who need a low impact workout that still raises the heart rate.
Come give it a try! I guarantee you'll love it. (Water shoes recommended for traction.)
Milwaukee County Parks
- Mondays (ongoing) 5:30pm at Pulaski Pool - $4.00
MPS Rec classes ($36 for 8 weeks)
- Tuesdays (2/6/2018 - 3/13/2018) 6:00pm at Hamilton High School
- Saturdays (1/27/2018 - 3/17/2018) 11:00am at MacDowell (Juneau HS)
You may sign up online or register on site ($36 per session)
Licensed To Teach
- Zumba Basic
License to teach regular Zumba® classes.
- Zumba Toning
License to teach body-sculpting techniques using Zumba Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and build strength.
- Aqua Zumba
License to teach the 'pool party' workout for all ages using the Zumba® formula and traditional aqua techniques.